With hardware technology which moves windows and doors, and roof windows and stairs, and which guarantees comfort and safety, we inspire people all over the world.
To support the success of our team we are looking for
- managing international projects, launching new tools, SAP modules, etc. in the field of accounting
- supervising the proper work of modern financial and accounting tools, such as Workflow, EDI, automatic posting of bank statements, JPK, etc.
- standard accounting tasks: account assignment, accounting, preparation of financial statements, reporting to stakeholders (GUS, US, KRS, etc.)
- support the Chief Accountant in monitoring changes in tax law
- higher education with a financial or economic focus or postgraduate studies in accounting
- knowledge of English or German – a prerequisite
- several years of practical experience in various accounting areas in a medium or large manufacturing company
- knowledge of Polish tax law
- very good, practical knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- a high level of commitment and motivation
- the ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment and to establish priorities
- analytical skills and the ability to draw logical conclusions
- practical knowledge of the SAP system will be an additional asset
- opportunities for professional development within international structures
- ambitious and responsible tasks
- competitive salary as part of an employment contract
- a professional range of training that guarantees personal and professional development
- a sports package
- very good working conditions
Would you like to live Roto's principles with us?
Convince us through your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to your strengths – those that set you apart from others just as we stand out from others with our Roto principles. This and other jobs can be found on our job portal:
Roto Okna Dachowe Sp. z o. o.
ul. Lubelska 104
21-100 Lubartów (Poland)